Eurofast: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Eurofast is looking to recruit an Accountant for its offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing local advisors in over 23 cities in South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME). The Organization is uniquely positioned as one stop shop for investors and companies looking professional services in South East Europe & Middle East.
- Maintain clients accounting files (permanent file, accounting file, audit file etc.)
- Perform reverse charge entries
- Deliver correct & balanced Trial Balances
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all accounting deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of receivables/payables and bank accounts
- Handle VAT and tax issues while ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of VAT procedures
- Knowledge of creating/preparing financial statements preferred
- LCCI Higher and or Finance/Accounting Degree
- Skilled in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software programs Intelisoft and Caseware will be considered an advantage
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code “Accounting CY – anergosjobs.com” in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.