D.G. Halios Consultants Ltd: Ζητείται Personal Assistant to the CEO – Λευκωσία
On behalf of our client, a fresh and fast-growing company we are seeking to recruit a Personal assistant & secretary of the CEO, to join their team based in Nicosia.
- Assist in the management and organization of calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements and daily activities including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Manage executive’s calendars and set up meetings.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Professional and welcoming attitude.
- Highest level of ethics and ability to always maintain confidentiality with all situations and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers and executives.
- Attention to detail and problem – solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Please send your C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”