S. Dionysiou & Partners LLC: Ζητείται Secretary/Corporate Administrator (dual role) – Λευκωσία
Our Law Firm is an expanding boutique law firm based in Nicosia and is currently searching for a highly organized Secretary/Corporate Administrator to join our expanding team of professionals.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of Cyprus entities, including but not limited to corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of resolutions, minutes, PoAs etc.
- Attending to the opening of bank accounts i.e. completion and reviewing of application forms and liaising with the Banks and the clients for this purpose.
- Monitoring Bank Accounts.
- Carry out the AML compliance work including the review and update of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and internal policies.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and filing all relevant forms and requests.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling (inward/outward) correspondence.
- Filing (both electronically and in hard copies) of various documents.
- General Administrative duties.
- University or College Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English language(both spoken and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literate (word, excel, outlook).
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and its application in KYC procedure will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an additional qualification.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.