Uclan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας με μισθό €15.000 ετησίως – Λάρνακα
Student Support Officer
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a Student Support Officer (Full Time).
Gross annual salary: €15.000
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the planning and efficient implementation of the Student Support Strategy.
- To keep and update all records and data related to Students and monitor and update the information systems relevant to student support services and provide reports as requested.
- To work as part of a generic student support reception team at UCLan Cyprus, providing accurate and up to date information and advice to students on a wide range of subjects, face to face, by email and by telephone.
- BachelorDegree is essential and a Postgraduate qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, record-keeping and data recording systems, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Significant experience working in a student support/advisory capacity.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Positive, attentive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary and Provident Fund.
Job Description and Applications forms can be obtained in the University’s website:
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 7th of July 2021.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer