G.D. Positive Consulting Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Positive is a dynamic, growing Group that fosters professional development, career advancement and team spirit. We are currently recruiting candidates for the position of Accounting Assistant to support our growing operations and expanding client base. The position of Accounting Assistant with us offers excellent training, personal development and progression opportunities and exposure to a varied client base.
Main responsibilities include:
- Recording of accounting entries in the books of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Social Insurance and Tax returns.
- Preparation of files for the annual audit and liaison with auditors.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related goals as needed.
Required skills and Experience:
- University degree(s) in Accounting, Finance related areas OR CAT OR LCCI third level Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- High caliber, self-motivated.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- A working knowledge of procedures for monthly submissions to Social Insurance and Tax Department.
- Broad knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Fluent communication in English and Greek.
- Agility in learning to use new/proprietary software.
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy.
- Professional conduct.
An attractive remuneration package will be extended to successful candidates based on experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV’s (in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org