Optilink: Ζητείται WordPress Developer – Λευκωσία
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer will be considered an advantage
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org