Trident Trust Company (Cyprus) Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
To manage a portfolio of companies comprising of a mixture of holding entities, financing entities, companies involved with the provision of services, trademarks, properties, partnerships, etc. Managing all accounting and VAT tasks related to that portfolio, along with basic tax administration of the underlying companies.
The Client Accountant will report directly to the Senior Manager of the Client Accounting Department.
Duties will include:-
- Book-keeping for all companies under the assigned portfolio.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual management accounts, as may be requested by clients.
- Preparation and submission of monthly VIES Forms.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns Forms.
- Providing basic tax and VAT advice, as may be required.
- Performing computations of tax penalties and assisting clients with effecting tax payments.
- Attending to auditors’ queries and assisting them in completing the companies’ audit.
- Attending client meetings and analysing any queries they may have in relation to their company’s accounting position / tax affairs.
- Reviewing audited financial statements to safeguard the local directors from any unfavourable exposure.
- Monitoring own workload to ensure deadlines are met and highlighting potential delays or problem areas to the Manager.
- Achieve a good working knowledge of Viewpoint Client Accounting software and how to use this efficiently, as prescribed by internal guidelines.
- Monitoring settlement of invoices.
An attractive compensation package will be based upon the successful candidate’s relevant experience and overall suitability of the position.
How to Apply:-
Applications, which will be treated in the strictest of confidence, should include a full C.V.
Please submit to:
Human Resources Manager
Trident Trust Company (Cyprus) Limited
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”