Alpha Media Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Alpha Media Group one of the largest and fastest growing Media Groups on the island, is seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Financial Controller, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the finance and accounting function of the Organization. More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Monitor and evaluate the Organization’s financial position and provide sound financial advice so as to support strategic decision making
- Supervise the day to day operations of the finance and accounting function and provide guidance and support to the team in order to ensure maximum performance
- Maintain effective internal controls and ensure compliance with professional standards, applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, management accounts and other financial reports, to ensure compliance with statutory, legal and regulatory requirements
- Review and analyse key ratios and other related financial data, identify areas of improvement and take action to address them by proposing and implementing financial strategies and related action plans
- Prepare budgets and financial projections and ensure that these are met and where necessary, take proactive actions
- Coordinate the annual external audit procedure
- Ensure adherence to tax obligations in compliance with the local legislation
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable functions and supervise the monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures
- Oversee the accurate and timely disbursement of monthly payroll
- Liaise with any external service providers and key stakeholders such as external auditors, tax advisers, banks etc.
- Professional qualification ACA / ACCA / CPA
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or in a related field
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or in a related field will be considered as an advantage
- At least three (3) years of post-qualification experience and experience in managing teams
- Strong working knowledge of accounting standards and tax principles
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Effective management skills and ability to provide direction to his/her team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Results orientation with strong business acumen
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Excellent computer literacy, including exposure with computerized accounting software and ERP systems
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply through email@example.com , με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
no later than Thursday 20th of May 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.