Makis Anastasiou & Co. LLC: Ζητείται Bookkeeper/ Administration Assistant – Λεμεσός
Our Law Firm «Makis Anastasiou & Co. LLC» is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual for the position of bookkeeper to join our Law Firm in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity with very good career prospects.
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting software.
- Banks Reconciliations.
- Suppliers and Debtors reconciliations.
- Closing general ledger and prepare trial balance at year end.
- Assist auditors as requested.
- Knowledge of VAT legislation, assist on preparation and completion of VAT returns.
- Assist on payments of social insurance, gesy and payee on monthly basis together with payslips of company’s employees.
- Preparation of IR7 on yearly basis.
- Issue of invoices, receipts and statements to clients.
- Undertake general office administration tasks.
- Working experience minimum 2 years as accountant.
- Strong organizational, communication and team working skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required.
- Familiarity with basic accounting and able to prepare VAT and VIES forms .
- Knowledge of InteliSoft software will be considered as advantage.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or LCCI Higher in accounting would be considered as advantage.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits shall be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV at the following email address: email@example.com
με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 21/05/2021. For any clarifications please contact us by phone at 25359159. Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.