Makis Anastasiou & Co. LLC: Ζητείται Bookkeeper / Administration Assistant – Λεμεσός
Our Law Firm «Makis Anastasiou & Co. LLC» is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual for the position of bookkeeper to join our Law Firm in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity with very good career prospects.
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting software.
- Banks Reconciliations.
- Suppliers and Debtors reconciliations.
- Closing general ledger and prepare trial balance at year end.
- Assist auditors as requested.
- Knowledge of VAT legislation, assist on preparation and completion of VAT returns.
- Assist on payments of social insurance, gesy and payee on monthly basis together with payslips of company’s employees.
- Preparation of IR7 on yearly basis.
- Issue of invoices, receipts and statements to clients.
- Undertake general office administration tasks.
- Working experience minimum 2 years as accountant.
- Strong organizational, communication and team working skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required.
- Familiarity with basic accounting and able to prepare VAT and VIES forms .
- Knowledge of InteliSoft software will be considered as advantage.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or LCCI Higher in accounting would be considered as advantage.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits shall be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV at the following email address: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 21/05/2021. For any clarifications please contact us by phone at 25359159.
Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS