MTS Globe Cyprus Ltd: Ζητείται Accounts Officer – Λάρνακα
Job Title: Accountant
Reporting line: Head of Accounts
Job type: Permanent
MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD & V.M MANTOVANI PLOTIN TRAVEL are seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual as Account Officer
MTS Globe Group was founded in 1967 and is today the largest privately owned incoming/DMC and Hotel Trading company in Europe operating 65 destinations in 20 countries.
We specialise in providing the B2B Tourism community customised and flexible solutions to enable sustainable growth in this ever-changing industry as a reliable partner around the world.
The in-house developed state-of-the-art technology enables us to cover a complete range of service options for our customers – tour operators, travel agencies, online distributors – and hotel partners at efficient cost levels by catering to the different business models.
Our company culture is characterised by its commitment and dedication to differentiate through personal service, continuous innovation, know-how and passion.
The role – Principal Responsibilities
- Proactively managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- Ensure invoices are issues accurately and timely
- Preparing statements client status reports and other relevant information as require
- Processing payments and following up payments as needed
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts including all Banks Debtors and Creditor
- Review requests and purchase order invoices and advise of potential over-expenditures or misappropriation
- Maintain cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Budget
- Review monthly budget recaps and highlight discrepancies
- Support annual audit
Essential Skills, Competencies & Qualities
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position preferably in a multinational organisation or an audit firm
- Good commercial awareness and ability in analysing, reporting and efficiently responding to information and data
- Excellent communication skills in the English language – both oral and written and the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Time Management and Problem solving skills
- Capability of undertaking initiatives and delivering results
- Trustworthiness, honesty, and commitment
Experience working within a similar role for a multinational organisation and/or an audit firm shall be considered as an advantage
- BA degree in finance or accounting or similar field or
- Excellent literacy skills and a proficient computer user with experience of using Microsoft office, reservation systems etc.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
– Candidates should send their applications to HR.MTSCY@mtsglobe.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” no later than May 9th 2021.
– All applications must include the candidate’s CV in Word or PDF format.
– Applications should clearly state the Code of the position they are applying for as well as their name and surname under the “Subject” of the e-mail
– Applications not following the above format shall not be considered
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Any queries should be communicated to the above e-mail address
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS