C. Pilyugin & Co LLC: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
C. Pilyugin & Co LLC is a multi-disciplinary law firm which provides legal, tax, and corporate services. The firm is based in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus and is looking for a Junior Accountant to join the team and help deliver our client expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for different types of companies;
- Dealing with clients on accounting and audit matters;
- Handling bank reconciliation and related journal entries;
- Preparing general ledgers and management accounts;
- Prepare tax documents;
- Compile and analyse financial statements;
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting position;
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of accounting software: E-soft, CaseWare or similar
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in Greek and English language, written and spoken – fluency in Russian language will be considered as an advantage;
- Possession of excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Office management and time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure for meeting deadlines;
- Being resilient and efficient;
- Being professional and trustworthy.
- Become a member of a great team;
- Gain experience working in a law firm;
- Possibility of 13th salary depending on experience.
How to apply:
Please send a detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.