Fernworth Consulting Ltd (Link4Pay): Θέση εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our expanding team. This is a newly created position that will provide administrative support to the company. The successful applicant should possess previous and demonstrable office administration experience and be fluent in both Greek and English. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all their questions.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Taking and directing calls, possibly through a switchboard
- Ordering supplies for the rest of the office
- Perform administrative tasks like filing and clerical duties (visitors’ information, temporary access cards records, courier, etc.).
- Overlook procurement based on budget forecast and requirements.
- Support logistic matters.
- Setting up meeting facilities/Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use
- Providing customer support
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business.
- Answering questions about office hours and who is in the office at any given time.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Any other administrative duties as required by Management.
- 2+ years of previous as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role experience is a must.
- University/Collage degree in a business-related subject.
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Previous professional work experience within a Professional Services firm will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance. Friendliness, Knowledge of the Business, Attentiveness, Good Memory, Communication skills, Helpfulness
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills/ Exceptional client service skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Diligent, high level of integrity and confidentiality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number L4PJ21002. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.