Eurofast International Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are currently looking to recruit an Accountant for our offices in Nicosia,Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of our company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting accounting entries in our accounting software (Intelisoft), balancing accounts (double entries), issuing & processing invoices, handling TAX/VAT matters as well as conducting monthly reconciliations. Finally, the successful candidate will liaise with auditors, banks, debtors, creditors and arrange collections and issue payments.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI – Higher in Accounting/ACCA
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Working experience in Accounting Software
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages
- Knowledge of Intelisoft program will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of caseware will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Results orientation and efficiency
Deadline for applications, 14th May, 2021
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself as an appropriate candidate, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Accountant – anergosjobs.com”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.