COAR Global Ltd: Ζητείται Bookkeeper – Λεμεσός
About COAR: COAR is an independent social enterprise that directly supports practitioners, policy-makers, and donors by facilitating humanitarian and development interventions in complex, fragile, and high-risk environments.
Objective: The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the book-keeping activities of the organization. She/he is expected to provide support for payments, travel expenses; input expense report data; and ensure that COAR staff timesheets are accurate and submitted on time; and to assist in the update and improvement of these systems, based on experience and best practices.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing of the month-end closing of accounts payable
- Ensure monthly consultant invoices are completed as required with expense reports, supported with expense documentation.
- Collect, review and file time sheets as supporting documents to monthly invoices.
- Process the monthly payroll and request of payment for all staff and consultants.
- Assist finance manager with routine money transfers as required.
- Record all monthly financial transactions in the accounting system and ensure they are allocated to the correct cost centre in the accounting system
- Maintain an accurate, organized, and updated record of all expenditures.
- Ensure travel documentation is submitted. Organize and file travel and supporting documentation, ensure the Travel Log is complete, accurate and updated.
- Manage petty cash, receipts/invoices, collecting quotations where required, organize and file corresponding documentation for accounting.
- Support the remote team regarding financial matters
- Issue sales invoices
- Closure of monthly financial results and issue monthly projects financial reports from the system
- BA degree in finance, accounting or similar field,
- 3-5 years’ experience in business, finance management, accounting or related/similar relevant professions.
- Preferable professional experience in international NGO grant, finance, human resource and/or administration.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office program suites. Knowledge of program management and finance/accounting software (SAP Business One is an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of excel
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver results independently under minimal supervision
- High degree of ownership over results and accountability for work outcomes and deliverables.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Flexible working hours; work remotely as necessary
- 21 days annual leave
- Friendly environment
- Annual bonus
Applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position and Reference Number in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS