Moore Limassol Ltd: Ζητείται Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 579 offices in 114 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist include providing support to all departments, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Welcoming visitors, carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence and memos;
- Manage the agenda and arrange new meeting and appointments;
- Transferring calls as necessary;
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries;
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis;
- Preparation and completion of documents in administrative capacity (applications, letters, forms, agreements, confirmations, certificates, etc.;
- Handling documentation for relevant authorities (e.g. Tax Authorities, Social Insurance, etc.);
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Reviewing and updating on a regular basis the telephone extension lists;
- Performing any other job-related duties as requested.
- College education in Secretarial, Business Administration or related field;
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role will be considered an advantage;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Attention to detail and communication skills;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Fluency in both Greek & English;
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and, Wednesday or Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to Maria Papavasileiou, at the following email address
email@example.com reference in subject line: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – anergosjobs.com