Baker Tilly: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We seek to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working, and ambitious Associate for our Nicosia Human Resources team.
- Provide support in the recruitment and onboarding processes (incl. communicating with candidates, participating in interviews, preparing employment contracts, and providing support in new joiners’ induction programme).
- Have active involvement in employees’ learning and development (incl. coordinating internal and external trainings, as well as handling Trainees’ matters).
- Provide support in the implementation of performance management tools (incl. the annual performance appraisal system and the upward feedback scheme).
- Assist in preparing payroll information to be sent to the finance team on a monthly basis.
- Maintain employee records up to date, both in hard copy and electronic.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports, as required.
- Being involved in ad hoc HR projects (e.g. people surveys and certification procedures).
- Respond to employee questions and seek advice from more senior team members, where needed.
- Coordinate with other departments for the implementation of HR activities.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 years of related experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented with a positive and friendly approach.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV to email@example.com by 19th April 2021, making reference to the code HRA/NIC/2021 – anergosjobs.com
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer