Yomora 4Media Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Yomora 4Media Ltd is seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join our team in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 3+ years of relevant bookkeeping experience and be fluent in English.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- General Bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Prepare payroll entries with earnings and deductions. Maintain payroll files.
- Report of VAT on quarterly basis.
- Direct communication with company auditors.
- Recording day to day Financial transactions in the accounting software.
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage.
- Producing statements and various reports either through the internal accounting system or Excel.
- Recording expenses, assets, and liabilities.
- Executive bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Any other general accounting/bookkeeping tasks as required by Management.
Profile: Key Skills/Experience
- Ideally educated in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 3 years of professional experience as Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant is a must.
- High level of Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Previous experience with SAP Software is a must.
- Analytical skills and Very organized.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure.
A very competitive financial package is provided to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title.