Demstar Business Solutions Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Infrastructure Solutions Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of young experienced professionals in the position of Infrastructure Solutions Support. The successful candidates will join the Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions Team of our company, and will be primarily dealing with Microsoft and infrastructure Solutions Support, and especially with the implementation and support of Microsoft Active Directory & networking solutions , Virtualization solutions with VMware & HYPER-V, Office365 /M365 support, platform solutions. This includes:
- Providing support services in the field of IT Infrastructure Solutions, Microsoft and Virtualization solutions
- Participation in projects and work as a member of a team, providing project implementation services and executing the tasks that will be undertaken as a member of the support team.
- Provide support for virtual infrastructure environments, based on both Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware
- Implementation and support of Microsoft networking solutions, Windows Active Directory, Messaging & Collaboration /Exchange Solutions
- Providing support for basic networking solutions, (Cisco & HPE routing & switching) and wireless solutions
- Provide remote & on-site support for workstations & end users
- Windows Network, endpoint & internet connectivity support
- Provide support for hardware for HPE servers and storage.
- Implementation and Support of Microsoft Cloud Solutions, Exchange Online /Office365 /M365.
- Support of backup and DR replication solutions
- Be willing to work during out of office hours or weekends for the execution of projects and customer support assignments.
- Be willing to invest personal time in order to follow training and certification assignments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College or University degree in the field of Information Technology
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English language
- Must have at least a basic Microsoft Certification and /or a Networking certification, and preferably one or more of the below:
- Minimum Microsoft MCP
- Microsoft MCSA or higher-level certification is preferable.
- Microsoft MCSA Cloud Productivity (O365)
- Any Microsoft Cloud Solutions certification
- A Virtualization solutions (VMware or HYPER-V) certification
- Cisco CCNA or any other networking certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Must hold at least a basic Microsoft Certification, Microsoft MCP, MCITP or MCSA for Windows Server 2016 or 2019 certification.
- A networking certification like Cisco CCNA that is combined with an average experience in networking solutions, even without holding a Microsoft certification, will be also accepted as an adequate proof of minimum knowledge required.
- Average experience with infrastructure hardware, servers and storage solutions. Working experience and certifications for HPE Servers or Storage will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Hands on working experience on deploying and supporting virtual environments, both VMware and HYPER-V
- Working knowledge for backup solutions design & support, cloud backups, management and monitoring services.
- Hands on working experience on designing, deploying and supporting Microsoft Office365 and M365 solutions
- Average knowledge of Azure Cloud Solutions, and ability to invest in becoming a cloud solutions expert.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication & topology.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to troubleshoot technical problems under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative and succeed in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willing to invest personal time for trainings and follow knowledge and certification assignments.
- Ability to work in team and cooperate with other engineers and sales executives and work well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrate documentation and writing abilities
- Knowledge of drawing tools such as Visio or other popular tools is desired but not a prerequisite.
- Presentation & communication skills
- Must have the passion and ability to follow learning paths and invest on knowledge & certifications. Candidates that will not have the qualifications to get trained and expand their knowledge and certification status, will not be considered.
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund and a Reward scheme, and we are committed for continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to Vacancies@Demstargroup.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS