Papantoniou & Papantoniou LLC: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
PAPANTONIOU & PAPANTONIOU LLC is currently seeking a highly skilled individual to recruit for the position of Accountant on a permanent basis.
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Responsible for bookkeeping and VAT preparation of a portfolio of clients, both local and international, and ensure the completeness, correctness and timely delivery of work.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Liaise with clients for the effective and correct completion of the bookkeeping and VAT/VIES/INTRASTAT engagements.
- Review of bookkeeping and VAT engagements (monthly/quarterly/annually) to ensure that the accounting work and related reports are properly prepared and all transactions are properly documented.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the Auditors.
- Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software programs – bookkeeping.
- Completing purchase orders and bank reconciliations.
- Managing day-to-day transactions, payroll and company ledgers.
- Processing business expenses.
- Verifying bank deposits, balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, statements as well as the coordination of the internal and external audits.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or LCCI/CAT qualification.
- Minimum three (3) years PQE (previous qualifying experience).
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team worker and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
Applications of Interest:
Applications, including personal contact information, must be received in writing accompanied with the relevant CV, exclusively by electronic email at: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Deadline for submitting applications will be on the 25th March 2021.
Remuneration offer shall be in accordance with education qualifications, professional background and experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS