Delfi Partners: Ζητείται Reservations Manager – Λευκωσία
The successful candidate must
- Act as the primary liaison between the guest ensuring excellent guest experience from initial stage of reservation
- Respond to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, message or through a central reservation system. Create and maintain reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepare letters of confirmation and promptly process any cancellations and modifications.
- Monitor competitor pricing understand the dynamic of local market and the demand generators and recommend appropriate actions.
- Process reservations by mail, telephone, messages or through channel manager system
- Prepare the list of expected arrivals
- Process advance reservation deposits
- Determine room rates based on the selling tactics defined by management
- Prepare letters of confirmation for guests
- Process cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information
- Handle daily correspondence. Respond to inquiries and make reservations as needed.
- Track future room availability based on reservations, and help develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy
- Configuring rates on the PMS
- Analyze demand and revenue trends to ensure performance against budget / market trends
- Enter reservations into the database
- Assist customers with planning and booking reservations
- Quote available rates to maximize room revenue according to Company standards
- Perform other relevant assignments as requested
- Previous hotel-related experience desired. Experience in Hotel software and their functionalities.
- Must possess a customer first mentality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good skills with numbers
- Skill in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma: Areas of study: Hospitality Management, Finance or relevant
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- License: EU driving licence required
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference SRA20.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS