Financiom: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Due to our continuous expansion in our operations, we currently looking for a full-time Accountant with excellent organizational and communication skills to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement accounting records of day-to-day financial transactions based on accounting policies and standards in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts (banks, intercompany, suppliers, customers)
- Prepare financial analyses and accounting reports – monthly management accounts
- Meeting deadlines for monthly closings and reconciliations, preliminary review, and analysis of the trial balance, while also providing explanations when requested.
- Preparation of daily bank balances
- Investigating and resolving vat, tax and audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Background with currency/crypto exchange companies and Payment Solution Providers will be considered as an advantage.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration will be considered as an advantage
- Proven bookkeeping experience for at least 3+ years
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Excellent analytical, accuracy, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle/NetSuite will be considered as an advantage
- Working Knowledge on VAT and Tax regulations (international and local).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examination
- Comfortable offices in the city center.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS