Financiom: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Due to our continuous expansion in our operations, we currently looking for a full-time Accountant with excellent organizational and communication skills to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement accounting records of day-to-day financial transactions based on accounting policies and standards in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts (banks, intercompany, suppliers, customers)
- Prepare financial analyses and accounting reports – monthly management accounts
- Meeting deadlines for monthly closings and reconciliations, preliminary review, and analysis of the trial balance, while also providing explanations when requested.
- Preparation of daily bank balances
- Investigating and resolving vat, tax and audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Background with currency/crypto exchange companies and Payment Solution Providers will be considered as an advantage.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration will be considered as an advantage
- Proven bookkeeping experience for at least 3+ years
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Excellent analytical, accuracy, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle/NetSuite will be considered as an advantage
- Working Knowledge on VAT and Tax regulations (international and local).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examination
- Comfortable offices in the city center.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”