Green Energy Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Green Energy Group provides effective solutions in the fields of Renewable Energy, Energy Saving, Heating, Air Conditioning and Energy Services.
The group is seeking to recruit an Accountant for their office in Limassol.
- Maintaining proper and updated Accounting Records (recording transactions in the accounting system, Creditors, Debtors, Bank Reconciliations, Invoicing etc). The person in charge will be responsible for the whole cycle of maintaining proper accounts.
- Checking agreements and contracts of the company.
- Payroll Preparation and Interface in the Accounting Software and reconciliation.
- Preparation of VAT and VIES reports and submission to the authorities.
- Online Payments.
- Preparation of management reports and submission directly to the management team.
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the IFRS.
- Responsible for obtaining the final audited financial statements.
- Ability to open new bank accounts quickly and keep all the relevant banks informed for company changes.
- Maintaining updated corporate certificates (Shareholders/Directors/Company Secretary/Registered Office).
- Eager to learn and be updated on the latest laws and regulations concerning the photovoltaic sector.
- Ensuring at all times compliance with Cyprus Company Law and all Government Authorities.
- Liaising with banks, lawyers, auditors and company secretary.
- General Administration support.
- Maintaining a properly updated filing system (electronically and paper as applicable)
- Willing to undertake new projects and responsibilities.
- Experience in accounting software Powersoft.
- Strong knowledge of Cyprus Tax and Vat is a must.
- Willing to undertake a dual position of Administration and Accounting duties when is needed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent Greek and English both written and spoken.
- Team player.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Highly motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Major Accounting.
- Holder of LCCI Higher in accounting with proven long-term experience in a similar position will also be considered.
- ACCA/ ACA will be considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of proven experience in a similar position is a must.
The Company Offers:
- Attractive Remuneration package according to Qualifications and Experience
- A pleasant working environment in a team of professionals.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job title. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.