FlexCar: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
FlexCar is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Junior Fleet Coordinator to join our premises in Nicosia. The position entails a supporting role in all fleet matters within a fast-growing and heavily financed startup to ensure its operational flow.
A bit about us
FlexCar is the flexible leasing startup, which is reimagining the way consumers own a car enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a fair, flexible, and simple way. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest-growing startups in Europe having and have raised €10m+ from prominent local and international investors. Our team has quadrupled in the last 12 months and we are constantly looking for aspiring minds that are eager to learn more and be part of an exciting and very close bonded team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
The Fleet Coordinator will be working alongside the General Manager of Cyprus. The responsibilities of this position primarily entail the setting up, coordination, maintenance, and utilization of our fleet. For example, the person in charge will be delivering/ collecting the vehicles, preparing FlexCars, scheduling fleet maintenance and repairs, etc. In addition to that, this position includes the preparation of contracts or the necessary documentation for our fleet, supporting and communicating with the operations and sales teams. For instance, with regards to supporting the sales team, the Fleet Coordinator will not only receive training from our Sales team but also assist in face to face meetings and represent FlexCar to our clientele.
Most of all we are looking for genuinely good people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team. Apart from that, it would be good to have the following:
- B driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate a number of tasks with a wide range of stakeholders in a startup environment
- Fresh/Recent graduate with a degree in Business, Economics or Technical/Engineering background
- Previous field experience will be considered an asset
- Fluency in Greek/ English verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, critical thinking skills, with a hands-on and can-do attitude
Why join us
- You will learn an insane amount working with a very talented team in a very high paced environment!
- We like to think big and we encourage new and fresh ideas
- Opportunity to work at and help further build one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Competitive salary and potential upside
Candidates are required to send their resumes to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”