Delfi Partners: Ζητείται Graphic Designer – Λευκωσία
- Plan & design concept by researching & understanding business requirements.
- Illustrates concept by designing a rough layout of art, considering measurements, resolution, type, and other aesthetic concepts conveyed.
- Coordinates with subcontractors, art servicers, printing agencies, etc.
- Collecting offers from external parties, as and when required.
- Responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and delivering design solutions for a variety of products (Social Media Banners, photo retouching, corporate identity, global exhibition shows, corporate presentation material, etc.).
- Collaborate with various internal clients.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and illustration software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to improve design operations.
- Taking photos of various assets, events, as and when required.
- University degree in Graphic Design
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Greek and English both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
- High Creativity, imagination
- Strong visual design skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend both Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention on the subject the reference GD21.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.