Moore Limassol Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited is the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOLLIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 579 offices in 114 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an Experienced Accountant professional to join our team.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of accounting work in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Recording of invoices, receipts, payments and preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of Debtors/Creditors reconciliation;
- Prepare fixed asset register;
- Ensure relevant provisions were recognised through the year;
- Preparing monthly management accounts and cashflow statements for clients;
- Preparing quarterly VAT reconciliation and submitting VAT returns;
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff;
- Apply critical thinking and professional judgement identifies and raises issues at the appropriate level;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the team and client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Communicate own knowledge of the accounting procedures and firm’s accounting tools to less senior staff and supervise their application;
- Timely inform the manager of any issues arising;
- Regular reporting to the Manager about status, progress and completion of accounting work;
- Accountable with the manager of the project management of the engagement (coordination, deadlines, arranging meetings etc.) to final completion;
- Collecting, preparing and sending information to the Auditors;
- Collaborating with other departments.
- ACCA qualified or partly qualified;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- Minimum 3 years of practical relevant experience, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting Firm;
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and VAT;
- Computer Literacy, including preferably knowledge of CaseWare and QuickBooks;
- Ambition to have a career as an Accountant and expand his/her knowledge and experience;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work in a team and, when necessary, work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Highly detail-oriented and organised;
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to the Head of Human Recourses Department, Maria Papavasileiou, email@example.com – reference in subject line: Experienced Accountant.