Uniteam Global Business Services: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Uniteam Global Business Services delivers outstanding professional business services in the areas of financial management, accounting administration, human resources and information technology, enabling customers to focus on their core activities.
With immediate effect we are looking for a Vessel Accountant to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Addresses all customer queries and issues that may arise on a timely basis, as per the terms of the agreement.
- Performs activities related to general accounting & reporting, budgeting and payment as per the predefined procedures agreed with the customer.
- Prepares the reports that are sent to customers, ensuring that the quality and timing of the reports is in line with customer expectations.
- Complies with control procedures and processes relating to the integrity and protection of customer’s related information.
- Maintains the filing of relevant documentation and ensures information is readily available upon request.
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration (major in accounting)
- LCCI Higher or CAT or AAT
- Prior experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting package will be considered an advantage.
To apply please visit our website by clicking here.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.