Galatariotis Technical Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Accounting Officer, to be based at our offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be independently responsible for the accounting function of the company and handling all financial information in a complete, accurate and timely manner. Specifically the successful candidate will be doing the following:
- Recording and processing of financial transactions.
- Issuing of invoices, receipts, payments and expenses.
- Collections, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Handle TAX/VAT matters
- Stock control, inventory counts and variance reporting..
- Meeting financial reporting deadlines.
- Produce accounting and analysis reports as required
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
- Working experience with ERPSoftware
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and basic knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Skills in financial reporting and analysis reports.
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Excellent knowledge and communication skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation
- Integrity, efficiency, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience. Submission of applications no later than 28th February 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”