IBCCS TAX: Θέση Εργασίας -Λεμεσός
Location: Limassol (Cyprus)
We currently seek to employ a Junior Accountant, preferably with prior experience of an accounting position in Cyprus.
IBCCS TAX is a corporate services firm offering incorporation and management of entities and all the range of fiduciary services in reputable jurisdictions; With offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Poland (Warsaw), United Kingdom (London), Estonia (Tallinn) and Georgia (Tbilisi).
The primary duties of the candidate will include:
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurances
- Preparation of financial statements of Cypriot companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
- Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
- Corporate administration activities
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University Graduate in Accounting
- Prior experience in Cyprus, preferably in accounting, audit, fiduciary or tax firm will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek language. Other languages (e.g. Polish or Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software (ESOFT), will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service orientated, with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Full time employment from 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break
EUR1000 – EUR1100; The selected candidate will be offered high development possibilities with an ongoing training related to accounting, corporate services, local and international taxation, corporate and fiduciary industry with exposures to international working environment.
Please submit your CV along with a brief cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”