Stylianides Property Group: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λεμεσός
WE ARE HIRING!
Stylianides Group is looking for a Receptionist to manage their front desk at their new Corporate Offices in Limassol.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. The Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greeting people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
A pleasant personality is a must, as this is also a customer service role. Ultimately, the Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, etc.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills
• Customer service attitude
• English & Russian languages a must, Greek is an added advantage
Send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
We are an equal opportunity employer.