Iacovou Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
The incumbent holding this role has the overall responsibility for the smooth supply and distribution of plant machinery and spare parts in the construction, quarrying and civil engineering industries in the local market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates and manages the supply and distribution of plant machinery and spare parts to clients;
- Approaches potential customers and promotes the Company’s products, oversees the sales activities and negotiates the terms of the agreements ensuring cost control and Company’s reputation;
- Anticipates and reviews client requirements to assess the commercial viability of existing and new machinery and equipment, ensuring client needs will be met accordingly;
- Monitoring of financial activities such as cash flow, stock levels, receivables, debtor collections and other key financial metrics;
- Ensures the overall performance and profitability of the Company’s activities by setting and monitoring KPIs for the Company’s operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering;
- Business Administration and Marketing knowledge will be preferable;
- At least 5 years of managerial experience;
- Excellent use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- People management and leadership skills;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Budgeting and monitoring skills;
- Analytical and numerical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
For further details (detailed job descriptions and minimum requirements) and instructions to apply, please visit Careers on our website: http://iacovougroup.com/ Interested applicants should apply no later than 2nd February 2021. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted.