Bird Aviation Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Bird Aviation Ltd is an MRO company located in Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus.
Position: Finance Manager
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- In charge of the Finance department.
- Manage accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- In charge of reporting the internal management reports (BS, P&L, CF) on a monthly basis or as requested.
- Manage and control company’s budget, analyze budget vs. actual and manage variances.
- Manage the cash flow of the company.
- Manage bookkeeping and payroll.
- In charge of reporting the financial statement of the company according to International GAAP including annual tax reports.
- Manage and comply with local & government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close process.
- Actively support internal bidding process with work scope quotations to customers.
- Perform other general financial duties as needed.
- University/College graduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting and/or Economics.
- At least three years’ experience as an Accountant in Big 4 offices (Manager level).
- At least one role as a controller/finance manager in a Cypriot company.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Experience in ERP system will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must be responsible and self-managed.
- Must be detail oriented, have organizational skills with high level of accuracy.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject ‘Finance Manager – ANERGOSJOBS.COM’ to the e mail email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality. Please note that only short listed applicants will be responded to.