Prime Property Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Prime Property Group is a leader in the field of real estate and property development in Cyprus and is offering one-stop shop services to international and local clients. Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for an Accountant for PKS furniture store in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintaining records of financial transactions
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Receiving, checking and posting payable invoices
- Communicating with suppliers for orders
- Perform Bank Reconciliation
- Perform filing and financial paperwork
Requirements for the position:
- University or college degree in accounting or a comparative experience in a similar role for at least 2 years.
- Fluent in English and Russian languages, both spoken and written is a must, knowledge of Greek language will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS office software especially excel.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one accounting software: SAP Business One (preferable).
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Ability to input data quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within the accounting department
- Comfortable and prestigious shop in the middle of Tourist Area in Limassol
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a subject “Accountant –ANERGOSJOBS.COM” to email@example.com