Cal Creative Communication: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Digital Marketer – Content Creator
Cal Creative Communication (www.cal-creative.com) is a PR & marketing boutique filled with passionate people who enjoy working together. On a daily basis our team creates effective and engaging campaigns, handles social media accounts, develops PR plans and delivers great campaigns. Our number one priority is our clients’ success. This is our philosophy, this is what we do.
Now we are at a stage where we need a passionate Digital Marketer – Content Creator to join our team. The one who will be chosen will join us for a trial period of 2 weeks, and after an assessment he/she will be hired as a full-time member of the Cal team.
Job Requirement Overview:
The candidate will be handling specific customer accounts that will be allocated to him/her. Their primary responsibility will be to implement the marketing strategy of each client by creating, monitoring, reporting and managing content and campaigns for the clients. The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Email Marketing Platforms and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He/she will also provide consultation and guidance to the clients, aiming to further expand and develop their business, while ensuring increased customer satisfaction levels and business growth for the clients.
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or any other relevant degree.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, marketing, advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of social communities on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Proven working experience on Digital Media Buying.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms in advertising, including Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for paid promotion, targeting, and reporting.
- Established sense of duty and ownership.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Canvas.
- Full EU Driving license and car.
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th of January, 2021. All applications should comprise of a CV and a cover letter. Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are being considered as a potential candidate for this position, you will hear back from us within 15 working days.