Bizserve Consultants Limited: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
On behalf of a client who operates in the financial sector, we seek to recruit Maintenance Officers to join their office in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform building maintenance works, as per the frequency and timeframes agreed with management.
- Coordinate and liaise with external associates and employees of the firm, to ensure maintenance works are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake repairs and replacements of office equipment, tools and furniture, as needed.
- Undertake the movement of office equipment, tools and furniture, as needed.
- Comply with the firm’s health and safety policy, as well as relevant local legislation.
- Previous hands on experience in building maintenance.
- Very good verbal communication in Greek and/or English.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to complete tasks without direct supervision.
- Proactive, reliable and with a friendly approach.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on background and experience.
If you are interested in our client’s team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org making reference to the code MOC/NIC/2020 – anergosjobs.com