University of Nicosia: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
RECRUITMENT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
The International Gateway Centre” (IGC) was created following the announcement of the partnership between the University of Nicosia and Camino Global Education. The IGC will recruit international students for entry directly into the University of Nicosia’s Bachelor and Postgraduate degree programmes. The Centre will also deliver support for students who would not otherwise qualify for direct entry into the University, allowing them to start their studies from day one alongside other UNIC students, studying a combination of direct entry and IGC preparation courses.
The University of Nicosia seeks an IGC Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the recruitment of students and marketing of programmes according to the strategic intent of the IGC Board, the Centre Director and the Director of the Recruitment Unit. In reporting to the Director of Recruitment Unit, this role has responsibility for overall delivery of KPIs for student recruitment as set by the Board of the IGC.
Liaise with the Director of the Recruitment Unit, driving student recruitment and activities to deliver on KPIs for the Centre. Develop and maintain key relationships within the UNIC recruitment team to ensure effective operation of the IGC recruitment function. Ensure that the student experience from enquiry to enrolment is seamless, and is accountable for enrolment and enquiry effectiveness.
In conjunction with the Director of the Recruitment Unit actively propose and seek opportunities to expand and broaden student recruitment opportunities for the IGC and the University.
- Supports the Director of the Recruitment Unit in the recruitment function of the IGC to ensure delivery of student enrolments both to the IGC and direct to UNIC as per the KPIs
- Supports the Director of the Recruitment Unit in the overall agent recruitment channel, including maintenance of relationships, agent services agreements, agent recruitment campaigns, familiarisation trips and promotional activities
- Assists the Director of the Recruitment Unit in monitoring of the recruitment pipeline and forecasting of future recruitment opportunities
- Cooperates with UNIC recruitment staff in the development and implementation of enrolment practices to maximise the conversion of leads to appropriately qualified enrolments
- Liaises with UNIC recruitment staff in issuing the ‘Agent Services Agreement’
- Manages and provides tailored support and maintains multiple networks of agencies across the North Asia, South Asia and South East Asia.
- Evolves and manages targeted school partners and participates in University Fairs and events for student enrolment within Cyprus
- Assists in the production of collateral and student testimonials in conjunction with the University recruitment and marketing team
- Effectively manages peak enrolment periods (Fall and Spring intakes) to meet target results
- Assumes such other functions and responsibilities as may be delegated by the IGC Director from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment in an international higher education setting
- Experience operating in a matrix management context
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-channel distribution environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and attendant challenges
- Capacity to work effectively in a matrix environment and to support the Director of the Recruitment Unit and UNIC recruitment staff and the students to deliver expected outcomes for all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to, and deliver on customer satisfaction outcomes as determined by the Director of the Recruitment Unit
- Awareness of technology developments in the field and capacity to adapt these to achieving outcomes for the IGC
- Experience in design and development of digital recruitment and marketing material and implementation of EDM campaigns
- Confident decision maker and self-starter
- Knowledge of international recruitment channels including education agents
- Demonstrated high levels of professional interpersonal and communication skills in internal and external interactions
- Numeric, analytical and quantitative ability
- Demonstrated capacity to innovate
- Strong organisational skills and capacity to deliver to deadlines
Information and Application
For a formal application, please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.