Tradeo: Ζητείται Bookkeeper/ Accountant – Λεμεσός
We are currently expanding our team and we are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper – Accountant to join our Accounting Department in Limassol.
- Daily bookkeeping
- Recording of Accounting transactions related to expenses and revenues
- Preparation of Monthly Reconciliations of suppliers, customers, Banks
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Report.
- Maintenance of cash book in daily basis
- Issuing of Sales Invoices through Accounting Software and preparing of Collection Report
- Registrations New Employees to Tax and Social Insurance Departments
- Assisting on the preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and TAX deductions
- Registration of new company to authorities
- Assisting foreigners employees with their allowances to Tax Department
Ideal Candidate profile
- At least 1 years’ experience in accounting department
- Accounting Qualifications needed – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of accounting software ideally SAP Business One it will be an advantage
- Knowledge of payroll software ideally Easysoft it will be an advantage
- Trustworthy and self –motivated
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Future – growth-oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “Bookkeeper – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” on the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to HR@tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.