Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Accounting Assistants (on behalf of a client)
On behalf of a client, a diversified group of companies, we seek to recruit hard-working Accounting Assistants to join their offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record accounting entries.
- Prepare bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- Process invoices, receipts and payments.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports.
- Engage in various administrative duties.
- Appropriate qualification in Accounting or related field.
- Relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to HumanCell@bakertilly.com.cy, making reference to the code “AA/HC/2020 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer