Delfi Partners: Θέση Εργασίας – Πάφος
Guest Relations Executive (Pafos Region)
The successful candidate must
- care about customer service and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure excellent guest experience.
- be able to speak confidently and eloquently through booking channels and/or in meeting with guest.
- be considerate, empathetic, and welcoming toward guests at all times.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties related with housekeeping and maintenance
- Overseeing guest communication and experience from initial booking to guest arrival, throughout their stay and during their departure.
- Providing each Phaedrus Living guest a personal experience.
- Reviewing the arrival/departure list daily and assists in ensuring the apartment preparation before arrival and attend inspection to maintain property condition after departure/
- Responding quickly to calls/messages to ensure guests are not kept waiting.
- Suggesting best places to tour, shop, and dine to enhance guest experience.
- Coordinating resolution tasks for challenging situations, whilst keeping the customer informed of their actions. (challenging situations may include maintenance, technicians, contractors, cleaners etc.).
- Prioritizing tasks and communicate effectively with colleagues and management which is essential for the daily running of the operations.
- Managing service recovery with guests who are unsatisfied with our service, product or resolution offered.
- Collaborating effectively with members of colleagues, subcontractors etc, who you’ll be working closely with on resolution cases.
- Experience in customer engaging roles within a hotel or holiday home operator or a recent graduate of a recognized Hospitality educational institution.
- Ability to work in shifts based on rotating daily roster as per hospitality standards including on weekends and holidays when required.
- Warm and welcoming character.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma: Areas of study: Hospitality Management or relevant
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- License: EU driving licence required
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. If you are interested for the position please submit your CV at email@example.com and mention on the subject the reference GRE20 – anergosjobs.com. Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted applications will be contacted.