Easy Conferences: Ζητείται Web Developer – Λευκωσία
The Web Developer will develop digital communications, like web sites and pages, advertising and promotional materials required for the promotion and functionality of a conference, from concept to completion.
- Design, code and develop web pages that fit conferences’ and clients’ requirements.
- Maintain and update company’s CMS with proper coding and functionality
- Be involved in the technical and graphical aspects of webpages.
- Produce Power Point Presentations, PDF proposals and digital promotional material.
- Liaise with outside agencies and company collaborators (printing houses, banner suppliers, etc).
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and industry trends and apply them into the business operation and activities.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Imagination, creativity, patience and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, both written and verbal, in Greek and English.
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage.
Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, both written and verbal, in Greek and English.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
με τίτλο:”WD – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be handled in strict confidentiality.
In case that you require more information, you may call 22591900.