JCC Payment Systems Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
JCC Payment Systems Ltd is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfill the role of a Technical Analyst to be part of its IT Business Applications & Strategy Department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment. The Technical Analyst should be able to translate business needs into technical solution design and delivery and be able to relate technological aspects of the requirements with the functional/business requirements of JCC’s Digital channels and mainly for the E-Commerce Payment Gateway.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Design high performance technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Convert the business requirements into technical solution documents and interface with vendors to explain the technical details of the solution.
- Prioritize and manage multiple requests, projects, and activities typically working under pressure.
- Manage projects relating to the digital channels from technology perspective including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, production deployment and post-production support.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases and execute testing at data, interface and application levels to confirm that these are designed in accordance with the solution.
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology or Business Information systems or related field.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Experience in Card Payment industry and specifically in E-Commerce Payment Gateway will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, reporting, problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/systems simultaneously.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Greek and English communication skills. Basic knowledge in writing SQL scripts.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages will be considered as advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4, 2020, with subject reference ‘TA19112020’.
Please note that only qualified/ successful candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the process.