C. Savva & Associates Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
Secretary in Corporate Department
Savva & Associates
C. Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia. Since 2010, we have been the fastest growing professional services provider in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost-efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We are searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Secretary/Support Assistant in our Corporate Department.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training in Cyprus and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
In this role you will be required to:
- Draft resolutions/minutes;
- Enter corporate data in I-spiral software;
- Maintain direct communication with clients;
- Apply for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
- Assist with filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
- Assist with preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany audited Financial Statements;
- Assist with formation of new Cyprus and Offshore companies, Branches, Partnerships, and Trusts;
- Assist with the liquidation procedures of Cyprus companies;
- Ensure corporate registers are updated;
- Invoice preparation and debtor chasing;
- Undertake general filing and administrative duties;
- Carry out ad hoc duties as assigned by the corporate team;
- File various documents in hard copy files.
- Basic corporate services experience;
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (more years’ experience will be considered an advantage);
- Basic experience in liaising with the Registrar of Companies and other authorities;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential;
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV to Mr Constantinos Pavlides at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
For more information on our firm, visit our webpage at www.savvacyprus.com
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS