Asbis Kypros Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
B2C Sales Manager
- Represent the company to the Key accounts
- Responsibility for ASBIS top customers in the retail / e-tail sector and to represent the company to the Key accounts
- Acquisition and develop new customers
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business, respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Aim is to increase sales and profitability
- Calculation of offers, price negotiations and order processing Accompanying the multichannel strategy (retail and e-tail) of the customer as well as initiating new campaigns with the customer Control of processes.
- Interacting daily with multiple client contacts ( in person, via phone and email).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Weekly meetings with sales and marketing departments in retail outlets and planning promos of new products
- Challenge on any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Support ongoing client projects and new initiatives
- Creates detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Consultative sales and closing
- Accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Weekly visits to all customers shops and review the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- 3+ years’ experience in sales with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Candidates should have three to five years of carrying account management and/ or sales experience with a track record of satisfied clients and sales performance
- Proven record of working well internally and communicating with clients
- High motivation to understand the technology industry
- High skills on negotiation on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Weekly review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Presentation skills. Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Business/ Sales Degree mandatory
ASBIS is an equal opportunities employee. ASBIS offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications are maintained in strict confidence. Due to high volume of CV’s received only successful applicants will be contacted.