Asbis Kypros Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
B2C Sales Manager
- Represent the company to the Key accounts
- Responsibility for ASBIS top customers in the retail / e-tail sector and to represent the company to the Key accounts
- Acquisition and develop new customers
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business, respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Aim is to increase sales and profitability
- Calculation of offers, price negotiations and order processing Accompanying the multichannel strategy (retail and e-tail) of the customer as well as initiating new campaigns with the customer Control of processes.
- Interacting daily with multiple client contacts ( in person, via phone and email).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Weekly meetings with sales and marketing departments in retail outlets and planning promos of new products
- Challenge on any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Support ongoing client projects and new initiatives
- Creates detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Consultative sales and closing
- Accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Weekly visits to all customers shops and review the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- 3+ years’ experience in sales with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Candidates should have three to five years of carrying account management and/ or sales experience with a track record of satisfied clients and sales performance
- Proven record of working well internally and communicating with clients
- High motivation to understand the technology industry
- High skills on negotiation on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Weekly review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Presentation skills. Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Business/ Sales Degree mandatory
ASBIS is an equal opportunities employee. ASBIS offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications are maintained in strict confidence. Due to high volume of CV’s received only successful applicants will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS