Eurofast Ltd: Ζητείται Executive Personal Assistant – Λευκωσία
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing local advisors in over 23 cities in South East Europe & Middle East (SEEME).
Eurofast is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant for one of our executives who will provide administrative support on a one-to-one basis.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Act as a first point of contact; liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Manage diary, schedule and attend meetings and ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Carry out background research and present findings
The successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package and health insurance in the professional working environment, within the framework of multinational company.
Please send your CVs in English at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” .
Deadline for applications, December 24th, 2020
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS