G.D. Positive Audit Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Positive is a dynamic, growing Group that fosters professional development, career advancement and team spirit.
We are looking to hire Accountants to enhance our Accounting team and serve increasing client needs.
Required skills and experience:
- College/University degree in Accounting.
- LCCI Higher/3rd Level Accounting or AAT or similar qualification.
- Relevant experience and/or knowledge of accounting work of at least 2 years.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Broad Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative in presenting solutions.
- A contributing team player.
- Good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- High sense of responsibility, confidentiality and accuracy.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional conduct and presentation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Recording of transactions on all accounting cycles.
- Preparation of books for various clients.
- Preparation of Social Insurance and Tax returns.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of VAT returns and end-of-month/quarter/yearly procedures.
- Liaison with external Auditors during annual audits, preparation of management accounts.
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package based on experience and qualifications.
- Working Hours: 8am-5pm with one hour break.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” .
For queries please call the Human Resource Manager at +35725870087.