RISE Ltd: Ζητείται Administration Officer – Λευκωσία
The Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart System and Emerging Technologies – RISE LTD (www.rise.org.cy) is a newly founded research centre of excellence in Nicosia, Cyprus. RISE LTD is a significant investment supported by the European Commission, the Republic of Cyprus and its founding Partners, the Municipality of Nicosia, Max Planck Institute, University College London, the University of Cyprus, the Cyprus University of Technology and the Open University of Cyprus.
The Centre conducts excellent, internationally competitive scientific research in the areas of visual sciences, human factors and design, communication, and artificial intelligence delivered by high-calibre multidisciplinary research teams. RISE engages in knowledge transfer and innovation activities aiming to bridge the gap between scientific research and STEM-led innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Centre is seeking an Administration Officer to join its fast-growing team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals. She/he will play an important role in ensuring the smooth running of the Centre.
RISE LTD is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to everyone, internationally.
Responsibilities of Administration Officer:
- To ensure the smooth operation of the Centre on a daily basis
- To schedule meetings, conference calls and other scheduled tasks
- To screen appropriately and professionally telephone calls, enquiries and requests, as well as manage incoming and outgoing communication
- To prepare correspondence/memorandums/agendas, take minutes and assist in ad-hoc projects
- To provide timely and efficient assistance to the staff of the Centre and ensure that all office equipment and facilities are in good working condition
- To undertake general administrative duties as assigned and to have a role in dissemination activities
- To record bookkeeping transactions under the supervision and guidance of the Accounting Officer
Desired qualifications & requirements:
- University degree/diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of appropriate and relevant work
- Exposure to human resources management functions will be considered an advantage
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a bookkeeper
- Any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI, CAT) will be considered an advantage
- Any previous experience with an accounting software (eg Navision, SAP) will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results
- Dynamic, trustworthy and committed
Take advantage of this opportunity for your professional and personal development by being a part of our fast- growing Research Technology Development and Innovation Centre of Excellence. A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
For full consideration interested applicants should submit the following items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the email subject line: “Application: Administration Officer – anergosjobs.com”:
- Full CV (including contact details)
- Cover letter which clearly states: (a) how you envision your role, (b) how your experience and qualifications match the specific position, and (c) the availability date for full-time employment
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
In case you previously applied for a post at RISE, a new application is required.
For general enquiries, applicants may contact the HR Department of the Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart Systems and Emerging Technologies at email@example.com .
RISE website: https://www.rise.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/job-listings/operations-department/administration-officer-1/
For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS