Nexia Poyiadjis: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are seeking an Auditor to fill the position of Audit Associate in our growing Audit and Assurance department.
• Assist on assigned segments of an audit;
• Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize findings on the assigned audit segment;
• Complete the audit of a dormant company with supervision from senior associate;
• Vouch / Trace invoices to and from ledger;
• Prepare confirmation letter for closing balances;
• Check bank reconciliations;
• Prepare draft financial statements;
• Performs other duties as may be assigned
• University degree holder. For candidates with no professional qualification, a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience or 8 subjects passed from the ACCA examinations or CAT or AAT
• Basic Accounting Knowledge (LCCI-Higher)
• School Leaving Certificate (final grade: 17/20, 85/100)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
• A Professional attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team Oriented
• Undergraduate degree in any field of study is an advantage
The above job description is intended to be an outline of the duties and responsibilities for this role. This is not exhaustive, and it is likely to change over time. You may be expected to undertake other duties that are consistent with this role.
Is this position right for you?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
For more information, please visit our website www.nexia.com.cy or call us on +35722456111