TIOmarkets: Ζητείται Marketing Manager – Λεμεσός
TIOmarkets is a forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We offer over 100 trading instruments with a choice of fixed or variable spreads. We are trying to revolutionize the trading world by making it more transparent and offer a unique model to our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit a high-caliber individual for the position of Marketing Manager, to work alongside the Marketing team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Manage & oversee all marketing projects from conception to deployment, liaising with all relevant teams to meet deadlines and to boost the company’s acquisition efforts
- Quality assure online projects, emails, webpages, checking that all standards for deployment are met prior to going live
- Allocate tasks, set deadlines, and support all team members with the information and resources needed to complete their own project tasks.
- Provide Adhoc reports when required
- Support the CMO with any tasks as and when required
- Ensure that the company website is fully updated in any required languages when needed
- Support any and all company departments with any necessary marketing resources, liaising directly with team heads and team members.
- Manage the company project management tool, ensuring that any business-critical projects are allocated, prioritized, and implemented, following-up with all parties in order to ensure completion.
- Line manage the Marketing Coordinator who manages social media plus any ad hoc tasks.
- Monitor the marketing budget & report on allocated funds spent
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to landing page and email copy
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of Excel plus website analytics tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- professional team and a friendly atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
- Participation in employee discount scheme
- Full health care after a six-month probationary period
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”