TIOmarkets: Ζητείται Marketing Manager – Λεμεσός
TIOmarkets is a forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We offer over 100 trading instruments with a choice of fixed or variable spreads. We are trying to revolutionize the trading world by making it more transparent and offer a unique model to our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit a high-caliber individual for the position of Marketing Manager, to work alongside the Marketing team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Manage & oversee all marketing projects from conception to deployment, liaising with all relevant teams to meet deadlines and to boost the company’s acquisition efforts
- Quality assure online projects, emails, webpages, checking that all standards for deployment are met prior to going live
- Allocate tasks, set deadlines, and support all team members with the information and resources needed to complete their own project tasks.
- Provide Adhoc reports when required
- Support the CMO with any tasks as and when required
- Ensure that the company website is fully updated in any required languages when needed
- Support any and all company departments with any necessary marketing resources, liaising directly with team heads and team members.
- Manage the company project management tool, ensuring that any business-critical projects are allocated, prioritized, and implemented, following-up with all parties in order to ensure completion.
- Line manage the Marketing Coordinator who manages social media plus any ad hoc tasks.
- Monitor the marketing budget & report on allocated funds spent
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to landing page and email copy
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of Excel plus website analytics tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- professional team and a friendly atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
- Participation in employee discount scheme
- Full health care after a six-month probationary period
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS