Cyprus Global Logistics: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Our company is currently looking for:
Delivery Order / Import Operations
- Using in-house software to monitor, control, route and invoice all freight.
- Planning and supervising customs clearance, transportation, warehousing services.
- Scheduling and supervising booked freight from start to end.
- Managing all important documents such as bills of lading, T2L forms, manifests, etc.
- Liaising and negotiating with associates on outsourced services.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or other.
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding relations with customers.
- Follow-up overall freight management
- Review and verify invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for all company procedures
- Correspondence with colleagues and associates via E-mail, usage of Internet.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from planning to implementation.
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order qty.
- The goal is to ensure that all freight processes are running smoothly, effectively, without delays, within budget always ensuring sustainability & customer satisfaction.
- The candidate shall be analytical, well-organized with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with paperwork, information systems and have great knowledge of freight and related practises.
- Should have a proven freight forwarding background combined with customer service experience.
- A problem-solving attitude with an ability to perform well in this position.
- Proven experience as freight co-ordinator
- Solid knowledge of handling inbound freight and processes associated to it.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Hands on experience with similar freight software
- Experience on a customer support or similar role
- Experience in preparing shipping documents
- Computer savvy with good knowledge of MS Office
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently while being part of the team
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- x13 salaries
- Plus performance bonus
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgμε τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM – Delivery Order “