Cube Audit Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
We are currently hiring for the position of:
As a Management Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Degree/ Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- High school degree
- Proven secretarial or administrative experience (1 year)
- Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Team player, enthusiastic and self-driven
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of client marketing materials
- Contribute towards internal team presentations on company’s strategy and leadership
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports e.g. timesheets, aged debtors, creditors
- Assist in the opening of debtors accounts, and raise invoices and record receipts
- Maintain controls over Petty Cash, including submission and reconciliation of expense reports
- Work closely with HR Manager and Company’s Accountant
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage office maintenance including general administration tasks and buy office supplie
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Management Assistant – AnergosJobs.com”.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.